JioFi 2 Mifi Router Settings for Wifi Hotspot How to use SD card Slot and How to Change password at jiofi.local.html…..
JioFi is a portable broadband device by reliance digital. JioFi device allows multiple users and multiple devices to access jio’s 4G high speed internet connectivity and also allows to create a Wi-Fi hotspot. Now learn about how to configure the JioFi 2 device for better performance. JioFi 2 Data Plans Be sure that your jio sim is activated. once you get the signal, call 1800 890 1977 from the registered mobile number to activate data services or call 1977 from jiojoin app to activate both data and voice services. Jio 4G Sim Compatible Smartphones List
How to Change Password of JioFi Mifi Router
Now make sure to note that default ssid name and wifi password by opening the backpack of JioFi Device. Once you note down the details insert the battery and close the backpack of JioFi device.
- Connect the computer or smart phone to the JioFi device by selecting the default JioFi ssid and enter the password that you have noted before.
- Open the browser and enter the URL http://jiofi.local.html
- Click the login button and enter the user id as administrator and password as administrator, these are default login details of any JioFi device. And you can also Change those login information also.
- You can Changing Wi-Fi settings. This is the most important thing. Click on Settings option. You can see the Wifi tab in Sidebar. Click on it.
- Here you can change the broadcasted ssid name, Security Key (Wi-Fi password) and channel mode. Click on Apply button.
How to use sdcard slot in JioFi 2 Wifi Hotspot Device
Huge number of Jiofi users may confused how to access Storage slot in Jiofi Mifi Router. Here we will give the simple instructions to you friends. Just follow that….
- First of all insert the sdcard in JioFi 2 Mifi device and access the data across all connected devices. Here you have to enable the storage account and set the username and password.
- Now access the files by going through http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.hmtl
- Again you can login into http://jiofi.local.html.
- Click on Wifi Disk Tab. using the sdcard username and password.
- You can access the Storage Slot. Then You can upload your files and you can copy the pics or files in your PC / Laptop
To enable mac address filter select network tab and enable mac address filter. Then allow the mac id’s that you would like to allow or deny access. Save the settings by clicking apply.
User management, here you can change the device login details. by default the username and password is administrator. In case if you forget changed login details, do reset the device by pressing the reset button for about 30 seconds by powering on the device.
Finally you can also check the battery status of JioFi device at device details tab without logging in.
Direct Gateway to Change the Jiofi 2 Mifi Wifi Hotspot Router Settings in http://jiofi.local.html